Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Can I have the golden spoon, please?

Salam and hi!

Lama tak update blog, reason why...sama ja like all the times la kan. I have a good news which in the mean times become a burden to me. Orang kata, congrats Wanie! You deserve it, I know you can do it! Entah la, I'm not bragging about myself, doesn't have intention to do so pun. Just that sometimes to make a decision is so much harder that it seems to be.

Imagine yourself in my situation, you have such a good offer, a golden opportunity which if you let go, it seems so wasteful but at the same time if you accept it, you have no idea whether you'll be able to do it. To finish it takes a lot of persistence, patience, focus, a lot of sacrifice, can I endure it? I just simply don't know. Never put myself in one situation like this so I never really know what is my real capability.

But I do believe that if things are for good, God will open up ways for you as long as you work hard. I also do believe that if you do things for the sake of parents happiness, to help people, to contribute something to your society and the most important thing is, I do it for my Lord, the one and only, you'll be just fine. I need a lot of support, prays from my parents and now it is my job to put myself to the test....nothing is impossible!

Life is full of uncertainty, nothing is easy, no matter what you do, where you go....problems and hardship are always will be your best friends. They teach you a lot of thing about life, that in the end, you'll thank them for it.

To those out there, my friends, I wish you all the best in life! Make the best out of it each moment! To tikah, good luck in Sarawak! To Hana, you'll find a good job soon, don't worry. To Nini, anda bkn muda lagi utk enjoy sahaja di rumah ok! (sebenarnya jeles sbb ko leh duk umah)....and to me, good luck girl, you'll need it a lot!

P/S: Wanie, unless you were born with golden spoon in your mouth, you need to work hard! Welcome to the real world!