Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fairy tales

Do you want to have/to be....

- daughter from a rich family where you can go anywhere, eat anything and buy anything you want and doesn't have to even look at the price tag and think over 1000 times about it and finally cancel it after all the hard thinking?

-beautiful and everything you put on will look so perfect and all the pictures you taken of yourself will just be so model style and photogenic?

- a super charming boyfriend whom girls and even boys will look at him and forgot to blink their eyes?

- rich, famous, elite class friends whom you hang around and anything you do with them will look so upper class even when you eat at kopitiam?

Well, guess what? I'm so not that and that kind of people really exist in this world. Jealous? Yeah, a lil bit. Regret? Nope.....I may not come from rich family but my parents love me, I may not be beautiful but I'm normal and not handicapped, I don't have boyfriend, what else super charming but at least I wouldn't be crying for them and my friends maybe normal people but I laugh with them and I'm happy!