Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Me and my unresolved problemo!

I'm not a great blogger, kan? Haha....it's ok sebab memang betol pun. I rarely update it, sebab malas. Haih! Malas is like a deadly disease, not in term of blogging but mostly on the education part of mine. Dari zaman sekolah sampai matrikulasi, sampai dah abih degree la, penyakit tu still ada. Ada sapa2 ada tips yg bagus to get rid of it, please do inform me ok? Heh...I need to get rid of it now coz I have few more years studying and I need to finish it well. Ok, not well but with flying bright colours, seriously have to! Research proposal is still 0% in progress, just another good job done from me! Looks like I have a long battle with this Mr. M disease.
This evening I have a date with my super nice supervisor to discuss about what topic I should focus on, to discuss my research proposal and I have nothing in my mind. Sorry prof! I need to submit my research proposal by next wednesday and yup, I'm still lazy to even start thinking of it. Oh for heaven sake Wanie! Get up, realize that you're no longer a degree student, this is serious business!
I still need to find a suitable place to rent, I need to submit the research proposal, submit the JPA scholarship form, find a way to save money and make some more and find a suitable gift for someone. Heww...that' s a lot! But for God sake, other people have bigger problem than you, so please get your butt off and start get to work and organize your life!
Tired nagging t myself, talk to you later! Daa!