Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bare with it Wanie!

Sent my first draft of research proposal! Hah! Take that....! I'm superwoman babeh! Writing proposal is my routine now, well better get used to it. It's hard to do things you don't really like. But like people used to say, if you can't change it, accept it! You gonna live with it for another 2 years.
Actually I'm so jealous of my friends yang continue their master by coursework, it does sound a lot more easier than mine. But I can't choose, not fair! Tapi tu namanya tak bersyukur. I know there's a lot more people out there who want a chance to continue theirs but can't and yet me keep whining about hard it will be and I even barely start. The negative thinking of our mind is really dangerous.
So, I try to be positive. Look on the bright side of it Wanie. Research is an independent study, you need to explore things by yourself and use it. That's what makes it hard but harder thing always gives better satisfaction. Accept it with positive mind, find the will to continue and yes, this 2 years can be a wonderful experience in my life, who knows kn? At least I don't have to work part time just to continue my study, Hana & Pia, I really admire your courage and spirit, you go girl! I wish you guys all the best in your study k....
Ok, esok balik Kedah! Yeehaa....tak sabar, I miss my family. Mak, nak makan bubur kacang hijau, bleh? Hahaha....see you guys tomorrow.