Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The day I turn 22!





Happy birthday to me! Huhu...wish birthday sendiri, pe salahnye kan. HAppy birthday gak to my dear fren, Sarah! We're twins! Suddenly I dun realize that I cried a lot today, dun noe why, it just flowing like it never ends. Open up fb, there's a lot of wishes, thanx a lot you guys, never thought I got that much birthday wishes. And to my mum, I love you too mummy, thank you for letting me borrow your precious car. I take a really good care of it, promise.

As for the rezeki of me continue my study, that was all berkat my mum pya doa. She pray for me a lot, and my parents are the happiest person in the world when they heard about it. I like seeing them smiling like that. Mummy, daddy, I do this for both of you. Keep praying for this daughter of yours and I promise you, I'll always make you happy till the day I die.

Meniti hari2 terakhir bersama kawan2 kat UiTM ni. Lepas ni, ntah bila pulak kita boleh jumpa kan? Anyway, I love u guys always, knowing all of you is one of the best things ever hapen in my life. Keep up and we'll meet again one day, and when that times come, we're all are successful woman in our own unique way. Love ya!