Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

One of the happiest day in my life!

Well I guess some of the UiTM students are really2 pissed off with the system. They should because the system is terrible, don't want to say the S thing. But I've got mine already, patience pay well people. Just keep trying, you'll get it.

Ok, first of all, I'm officially will continue my study next semester. I choose to continue master first, it's better and give me more solid foundation if I want to continue my PhD. Kalau ada rezeki, ade la kan. One thing at a time. Patience is a good virtue.

Ever heard of delayed gratification? It's in CLEO dis month. It's true I guess. Learn to be patient and you'll feel more satisfied than ever. Talking from experience I would say.

About my result, how would it be? Hmm....well let just said that I did my best and it pay well. Mum and dad, this one is for you. I want you guys to be the proudest parents on my convocation day. And to all my friends, thank you for all the support and love. This one is for you guys also.