Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Nothing

The last person to hurt you apologizes, do you accept?
Yes, why not. People are not perfect, we apologizes and move on with life.

Last person you kissed calls you, what do you say?
Never been in this situation really.

Do you pass out at the sight of blood?
Nope, why should I be.

Is there anyone you couldn’t live without?
My family and friends. Typical answer. I know.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Going to the office asking for confirmation on thesis submission date. And secret recipe!

Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. I'm young and hot-blooded you know.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
I always wish it is.

Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
I'm not sure if we can be consider as best friend.

What is worse, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional pain of course. You'll never know when it's gonna heal.

When’s the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Just now.

Whose car were you in last?
My housemate. I drove it to the faculty as she's not confident on driving it during rain.

How long is your hair?
Somewhere in the middle.

Last movie you watched?
Lemony Snickett Series of Unfortunate Events. So last season. I know. I'm bored.

Who were you with?
Erin, my housemate and the owner of the car.

Last thing you drank?
Plain water. Good for health.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Nichkhun and Taecyeon of 2PM of course! Those boys are hot!

Have you ever seen a dead body?
I can't really remember. Maybe.

How long do you think you will live?
If I know, I wouldn't be answering this.

Person you want to talk to?
My ehem.....we're history. But I've a lot to say to him.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Take a bath.

The color of carpet in your bedroom?
Background is green with a picture of cartoon car garage.

Last person you went out to dinner with?
Eza and Mai.

Are you spoiled?
no. not really.

Do you drink lots of water?
Yup.

How do you vent your anger?
Yelling and throw stuff away. Typical movie things.

Who was the last compliment you received from?
Eza. She compliment everybody a lot.

When was the last time you threw up?
I don't remember.

What theme does your room have?
Purple. I made my mum choose it.

Are you a mama’s child or a daddy’s child?
Both. I can't really choose between them.

Would you ever join the military?
Nope. Not interested in army either.

The last website you visited?
UiTM library portal for journal I supposed to read.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My family. On my graduation day.

Last person you went to the movies with?
Atip kot.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward a week. I'll be home. But at that time, I wanna go back a week so I stayed with my family.

What are you looking forward to right now?
Be home!

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Yup. I still remember every single thing about us. It's pathetic.

Do you get along with boys?
Depends on what types of boys do you means.

Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
Maybe not. I never really thought that I could change. I'm as lazy as ever!

How many chances do you tend to give people before enough is enough?
Never think about that one.

How late were you up last night?
1.20 am.

Do you believe in love?
Definitely.

Did you kiss or hug anyone at all today?
nope.

Song you wanna live in?
I don't know. Something with boy who loves you and have happy ending. I guess.