Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My notes of the day

Notes for the day:

1- Lecturers are exactly like us when they present their work, they have blank mind sometimes even the one with PhD and years of experience! That's normal...=))

2- Students under the same particular lecturer, does present the same exact ways everytime. It's like watching the same advertisement over and over again. The bored one to be precise, is it a norm or skill that they have?!!

3- I always have a thing for tall and fair guys. They sometimes tend to look a lil bit girlish but who cares! They're super cute and good looking especially the ones with spectacles and highly educated. The way they talk and the overflowing charisma is just so tempting! I got my eyes on someone..wink2~~

4- I guess that there's no way escape once you're in the academic area, research is just simply your best friend whether you like it or not. Yes, I love research!

5- It's easy to pay attention when there's a good looking guy explaining things and it makes you feel motivated also!


Ah, I'm just a typical girl anyway. I love things people normally love, nothing much. Maybe the only thing different is, I like lemon! No sugar please....ok, that's a crap.