Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's my day!






Convocation is over. Dah abis benda yang ditunggu selama ni. For that few seconds on the stage, your moment where people look at you and you're officially graduates, it takes years of hard work. I hope my lil sis and bro learn a lot and take it as a motivator for them. I want to go to your convo too k!



Things get a lil bit chaotic that time. Imagine la when you have 1181 graduates at the same time, times ngan berapa org family member yang datang, plus hujan lebat, so yeah, I guess you guys get the picture. Sadly my bestie Sarah is not with me but it's ok, finally we still grad at the same time even not at the same place. To meet my former classmates especially ex-housemate where I spent 2 years of my degree years with them, we study together, we laugh and shed tears together and finally we make it. My success is not only my effort but them too. It's a gift not only for me but to you guys too! Thanx a lot!






To my parents for believing in me all dis moments. For all the times, money and pray from you guys to me. This is what I can give to you. The best present I could ever think of. Mum, dad....I love you guys so much, and this is for you.








UiTM, Universiti Teknologi Mara, ITM, whatever you wanna call it, I'm proud to be one of the alumni. Thank you so much to all my dear lecturers and my beloved university. The best in my heart indeed! UiTM dihatiku!!!