Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Biology...genetic huh?

Come to think of it, I guess no matter how I think I hate study, doing research, reading journal, going to conference, that's what I'll end up doing for the rest of my life. I guess we never really know what's best for us, well it is for me. Seriously, I don't think I'll be going out from academic field no matter what. Unless I decided to be a full time housewife, which maybe I'll consider when I be a millionaire cause I don't wanna have a hard life if, I said if, doesn't mean I want it to happen which is divorce.

I guess I want to keep studying, maybe on different field. Biology and chemistry used to be my passion but since I'm no longer in a science stream, it just been forgotten. Maybe I can take up a degree on new course, biology or chemistry. Back on my first dream on becoming on....on...on what? I can't really remember but it has something to do with science. Maybe genetics, DNA is what I first read when I'm a little girl and even though I can't really understand it but I like it. Who knows what will happen in the future right? Who says that you can only stay in one stream, I'm maybe done my masters in agriculture marketing and economics but I know I can do well in biology as well. I should do it, right? Learning doesn't have limit, as long as you want to do it, you can.

Maybe there will be times when I find it hard but I don't think I regret it. I won't think about it anymore. Cause if I do, maybe I'll take it back. So just do it Wanie! Tapi wait another one and a half year, finish what you started first!


Never ever underestimate the power of your brain, we never used more than 2% of it anyways. Surely this brain of mine can do something spectacular! Ok, at least out of ordinary pun dah kira bagus. Haha....!


P/S: I got a new title for the research and I guess I can make it this time! Positively sure! My brain said so.