Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mrs. Wanie? Maybe not yet....

I want to get married jugak, boleh tak mak?




Haih, looking at pictures of girls my age, exactly my age get married is somewhat makes me think that I'm a spinster. Owh god! That's bad. And I'm just 22. Not 32. I'm jealous. Seriously!




I know people said that getting married is hard work. Responsibilities. Endless fighting. Cooking. Babysitting (husband, I mean....). Nagging. Mess. etc etc......but it is still a beautiful thing rite? Well, at least it is to me. This is the part where people will say "You're not married yet, so you can say that, wait till you already are and you'll see!"


I have a dream of having a family of my own and I'll be a full time housewife. I'll devoted my time for my family. Owh sweet! Maknanya, I'll find someone rich, so that I don't have to work!


What? I'm studying hard enough now just to end up being a housewife? Don't worry, it is still too early to know what will happen in the future. It's just a plan.


It's just a dream of mine. To prepare breakfast for them in the morning, sent them to school. Wait for my husband to come home. Help my kids with their school works. Tuck them in at night. And gardening together on the weekend. We'll have a nice house with a beautiful garden. That's perfect! Not to mention the fish pond. I like that too.






Told you I'm a typical girl. Outdated. So last century. Name it. It's me. And I'm happy in my world.