Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I love you teacher

Another update!

i just read in a paper that former students celebrate teacher's 91st birthday! Wow! And they are already late 60s and 70s. And now, who did that? I myself never even remember my high school teachers birthday, not even one of them and it just 4 5 years since I left the school. And yet I still think that I'm a good student. Haha!

It seems like we have a lot to learn from the elders, we did not respect enough, did not appreciate enough and that makes us a person who takes things too easily. Hey, teachers is what made us today. Hey you, doc, you're not gonna be doctor if your teacher didn't thought you that blood is red and you sir engineer, you can never be an engineer if your teacher didn't thought that house is made from brick, and you mr. so-smart architecture would not be one if you're teacher didn't show you how to draw a simple so childish house. So, respect your teacher, and always...always appreciate them.

Who needs Teachers Day if they are a lot of these people exist now??? Sadly we need one, because we don't have any other students like them left.