Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

organized me!

My life now is so serabut, messed up, chaotic....you name it, I got it all. Oh my God, help me please! I'm not dome with my final year project, still need to take care of my beloved kids, need to record all their growth, take care of their health, etc. Seriously tiring! Belom jage anak lagi, tu pun ade hati nak ade anak sendiri, heh!

So now, I want to start planning my life, organizing my works and responsibilities. I have know idea on how to do it but I believe when there's a will, there's a way, rite? So, gambatte Wanie!

First, immediate things I need to settle is my tests. Next, my study plan for the remaining 3 weeks before my final exam. After that, my project presentation and thesis submission. Then, my short term goal and my future. Seems exhilarating isn't it? I don't even know where to start.

Planning is important but a plan without action is just a plan, so get going Wanie! Clock is ticking. Report it later ok...daa~


google image