Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I want kids!

I want kids! Can I? Hahaha....so jealous of all my cousin yg dah kawen and ade anak and nampak dorang hepi sgt. Tapi dalam marriage sape yg xde masalah kan. Maybe aku nmpak yg hepi je tapi banyak lagi bnda pasal marriage yang aku xtau dan xkan tau sampai la aku sendiri dah kawen kot.

Tak kesah la, all in all, aku tau nak kawen bukan senang. Nak jaga suami bukan senang, nak jaga anak lagi la susah kot tapi happiness is there. That's for sure la kan, sebab tu kahwin tu sebahagian dari iman.

Aku memang excited bab kawen ni, bukan bab yg tu ok, tapi aku suka sgt bdk2. Having your own kids, it's like....heaven kot. No matter how hard your day will be raising them up. No matter how sometimes you really want to be single again and don't have kids yet, at the end of the day, when you see them, you realize that they are your everything. 

I hope one day, I'll be a good mother. Can I? I wish and I pray so. Am I just having some 'can't wait to get married' syndrome. Tak kot sebab tahun ni I'll be 22 so I'm not getting any younger pun. Just thinking about the future. So mummy, don't worry coz I'm not planning on giving you son-in-law or grandchildren any time sooner pun.

Just babbling on the thought of it. That's it.



How can anyone be so heartless and throw them away?