Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

the thought of 23 years old girl

I just open my blog today, read up on other people update. Mostly people are talking about marriage. I know I've been writing bout what other ppl been thinking bout. Marriage? At one point, I've stop thinking bout that. But when you getting older and mature day by day, future is certainly something you keep thinking of. It's harder for single ladies since we don't even have a partner. So how? Been talking bout it with my best friend, since both of us is single, she always use the term 'single since born' to describe herself though. Haha!

I want to get married for sure, but when I'm gonna be ready? I can't answer that. I'm excited bout the thought of marriage but when come to think bout the responsibility, hmmm.....I can't even take care of myself properly yet, how to take care of other people's son meh? In laws also scared me, blame the media who always portray in laws as scary as that, sometimes it does feel like a witch. I know I've been ridiculous. Haih!

Marriage is of course something beautiful and exciting but the responsibility comes with it is too huge and I don't think I'm ready yet. The thought of 23 years old girl. I'm sure I'm gonna laugh at myself if I read it back after 10 years. Hopefully by that time, I'm already married and have kids!