Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

movie review


It's time for movie review since I've watch 2 movies this week, I think I wanna share some of my comment and opinion. But, I'm not a pro so whatever, it's just the view of normal person knowing little about movies and stuff. First up is I Am Number Four. There's nothing unpredictable about the story plot, the action is ok but I wouldn't say awesome. The starting is kinda slow, the action is so late, only a few moments before it ends. All in all, I think it's ok, not bad, not awesome either. Worth watching? For person who loves action, don't raise your expectation from this movie, for person like me? Worth watching.....the hero is handsome for sure...(^_^)



Next up is Rango. The chameleon cartoon character in quest for helping the town solving their water crisis. I guess global warming does take its toll on everything. Haha...I need to remind it again that this is only my opinion, if yours different from mine, than it's fine. People view it differently. I don't even laugh that much, and I'm sleepy. The storyline is boring, since I love cute stuff and my knowledge about animal kingdom is restricted, I have no idea what animals are in the story except for chameleon, turtle, snake, eagle, apart from that...hmmm. Worth watching? Hmmm.....I think about it again. Is it because I'm serious so I didn't laugh too much? My friend laugh so hard and I can't even smile. What's wrong with you Wanie? Well, in the end, I can only give 2 stars, that's more than enough. Sorry Johnny Depp, I guess you are funnier in human form rather than a chameleon.