Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

salam perkenalan to my new friend~

Hari ketiga berpuasa....seems ok, everything is on the track, nothing much, nothing extraordinary, just me and my study, my life and my part time work. I love my life now even more. Reading someone's journey in life makes me feel that I didn't thank enough in life, I didn't appreciate enough and didn't love enough. I have the best in everything. So what if you don't have a chance to study abroad? So what if you never been offered to medic? That problem is really nothing compared to this girl.

Aku bukan nak simpati dengan dia cuma aku rasa there's a lot I can learn from her. We're the same age but we're different. The way she views life, her life full of sadness, tears but she found her strength somehow. Sincerely, I hope I can be someone who can help her, to at least if I can't do anything, I can listen, hear what she wants to say, being a friend. Maybe I knew her from cyberspace, I barely knew her but I feel that we can be friend.

To mum and dad, I love you guys so much! Even though you guys always quarrel on the even simplest thing, nonsense things but you guys love each other so much and thank you for doing everything for us. To my brothers and sisters, I love you guys too.

Wanie, keep working hard!