Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

so what's the big deal?

Gi Kwang is cute in Bad Girl. Jun Hyung is cool in Beautiful. Dong Woon is perfect in everything! They're my stress killer now. And yes, they're Korean, beautiful boys. So what? Their song is addicting, it's not all about the looks you know. It does play an important role, the looks I mean but if the song is no-no, than it's the end la. Kpop boys to girls are like Naruto to boys!

People said, you should support local scene. I do. But I guess instead of urging people to support them, think bout why oh why it's hard for them to survive. Is it the song? Management? I don't blame anyone but I'm tired when people start to say local ppl didn't support local music scene. It's not like dat, not for me la. It's just dat, it's lacking in something. I don't know what it is.

I'm proud to be Malaysian and if anyone offer me to change citizenship to Korean pun, I don't want to. I love korean boys, their music, but I'm still Malaysian, didn't forget where I came from yet. So instead of pointing fingers, do something, and while waiting for that, let these boys entertain me with their smiles, and yes, songs!