Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Experience on Valentine's Day!

What is interesting today? I've gained a new experience, I've met an absolutely brilliant person and we became friends. I like the word friends that he said. The person is a 'he'. Yes, you read it right. He's an absolutely great person, a thinker, a motivator, every word that he said is a knowledge. he made me realize that no matter what we do, don't be scared of people. Never underestimate yourself, you're a better that what you think you are. Be confident and bold. For the right reason and at the right time la.



I love this post and yes, it's for the Valentine's Day!


"If you sleep with your lover on 14th of Feb (Valentine's Day), your lover will give you good news on 21st of March (Mother's Day) and you'll gonna have kids on 14th of November (Children's Day), and if you look from the medical aspect, you're advise not to try this on ALL of your LOVERS because you'll gonna receive bad news on 1st of December (World AIDS Day). *credit*


Baby, I love you as long as you don't give me kids! Even if you did, just dump them in the drain.



Marvelous! Get the message? I don't believe in Valentine's Day, but I didn't condemn those who did, it's your choice. You got brain, use it. Option is what you created. As a Muslim, we celebrate the birth of our lover, the one and only, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. We've been missing you all this time, I pray that we'll meet in the afterlife. You're always with us, thank you for the priceless guidance and love.