Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dark time now for a brighter future tomorrow....=)

Ok now it's time to get serious. I'm so run out of time due to my laziness. Who to blame? No one other than myself. So many things to read, so many things to understand and learn within such a short period. (Actually, with my laziness, no amount of time will be enough!). Now I realize how simple my life is during my Bachelor degree time compared to now. So many people to meet and contact, so many places I need to go to, so many everything!


It will be the hardest time of my life now but I guess this is a valuable experience. And I know somehow, I'll make it through this and look back and said, "Well Wanie, you're really a grown up now." Everything will fall apart once I give up so, let's go Wanie! Gather your strength and you'll make it to the end. Yes, next year, you'll be receiving your Masters degree. InsyaAllah! It's all in you, you've got everything you need. Just endure it for a just a bit more ok?


I know I'm on the right path now! Success, here I come, wait for mummy k? =)