Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ignorant brats!

Sometimes people are just so ignorant! I just want to have a piece and tranquil time at the library, reading and going through my journals and books which I don't always have the motivation to do so. But there are always people in the library that you'll find annoying and they didn't even realize it! And sometimes I feel like I just want to give them a piece of my mind or even better, just slap them!

Commenting about people stuff and acting like know-it-all person, reading things loudly as if other people do not know how to read them and just keep blabbering about unimportant, stupid stuff. Not too mention, singing! It's better when they just do sign language. Can I just tape their mouth?!! Especially when you sit facing them!


Patient Wanie. Maybe they never been in library before. Pity them. Not!