Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And it's you again

There's something I always wanted to ask you but I'm scared, I don't wanna hear you saying what I don't wanna hear. How pathetic I am. It's been 2 years since I tried my very best to erase you, trying to divert myself, but now I know you're always there, inside of me. Deep down, maybe in my unconscious part of brain, I never forget you. It hurts, do you even know that? So hurt that I can't even cry it out, it breaks my heart everytime.

In my dreams, I asked you...what actually happen between us? And you answered back just by saying, "Do I know you?"

Why?

And yes, I guess now I can't lie to myself. I still love you, just the same as 4 years ago. When I was 18, I found you, my first love. I guess until now, it never changed, not even a bit cause it hurts the same.


And it's you.....MY3108


And I'm sorry that I love you. I wish it is a lie.