Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Move on, it's your life Wanie.....

Then he's not worth it....

That's what my bestie tell me just now. I don't know, I just can't think bout it anymore. He's not the one to be blame. It's me, I guess I made him look like a bad guy. And he's not. He never done anything wrong to me. It's me who keeps fooling around and end up hurting myself like a stupid person.


He's someone in my life
He's someone in my heart
I guess that someone should be let go
Because he used to be someone to me
It's time for me to move on for that someone



I wish you all the best in your life. I'm sorry I don't want to try to forget you and cherish you in my heart always because that's the only way I can smile with the thought, "I love this guy for real and he's happy now so I should move on with my life now".