Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I do believe in miracle!

Coincidence? Miracle? Fate? I believe in all of that. Meeting you tonight, I was struck. Never imagine that. My heart stop for a moment, I'm shaking, I'm dead nervous and I can't breathe. Why must I met you? It will only bring more pain to me and you, no....I don't know what you're thinking, I don't know what you feel. It suffocates me.



I don't want to see you

Not because I hate you

Not because I want to erase you

I'm scared that I miss you even more

I'm scared that I love you even more

I'm scared of everything



And tonight, of all the night, I've been waiting when it will happen. And seeing you, I'm speechless. You were there, looking as good as ever and I'm here still the same person.



And tonight I'm sure and when people asked me


Do you really love him?









I know the answer to it


Yes, I do.

And I miss you now.

Can't you just be a miracle and come back? I need you now.




I hate the pathetic me who always look back in my memories.