Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

You're annoying!

Got annoying song stuck in your head?

I've always got one, apparently all my annoying song are K-Pop songs. Haha....I can listen to one song repeatedly thousands of times, days after days until I found a new song that suddenly get stuck up there and kick out the old one!

I don't know bout others but I can have one song in my mp3 player which I will set it to repeat despite the other hundred songs.

It's annoying coz I can't have enough of it not because it's not a good song or they sound like some frogs get stuck inside some abandoned well. Currently annoying song is by C.N. Blue - I'm A Loner. I'm a loner. I'm a loner.I'm a loner. I'm a loner. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad tonight. Oh no no no no no body knows, Ok, it does sounds pathetic this way.


Better to listen to it yourself than listen to my babbling.




Source: Youtube