Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

my weekend gateaway~

I spent the whole day at Sunway Pyramid yesterday! Didn't buy much things since my plan was spoil by the lateness of my allowance! Pissed off! But still we proceed with the plan of having fun in Sunway.

I end up bought a bag, I have a lot of bags already but still I buy another one. It's pretty! To me at least, I fall in love at first sight with it. It's not expensive, still below RM100. Next, watching 2 movies at TGV. Kongsi and Priest 3D. First time watching 3D though. Weird thing is I didn't feel giddy watching the 3D movie but the normal one. I wonder why?

Kongsi is average I would say. Sam is amazing as ever, just that the story line is a lil bit boring and there are lack of continuation of the good part. When u're about to get excited and the story line seems to be great, it just fall flat. Sorry Farid, better try next time. I yawn a couple of time. Enough said.

Priest is not bad, at least I didn't yawn. It's just that it didn't offer any extra thrill, just normal action movie. Is that really how vampire look like? I stick with Edward. Anyway, there's a lot of trailer that makes me feel that I must watch the upcoming movies.

My long awaited Nur Kasih the Movie, my cous said it's great. Sekali Lagi, bring up three fave actor/actresses nowadays, Sam, Lisa and the cute Mia! Can't wait for that! Transformers, the never fail to impress movie, I really wanna watch this in 3D, it will be much more awesome! not forgetting the ever macho Aaron Aziz in KL Gangster...wahhh, so much to see....~~


And yes, BEAST is going to hold a fan meeting here in July! Money2...where to find extra money, I want to meet maknae Dong Woon who really I think look like a Malaysian! And this is how I spent my weekend~ No pics, malas nak upload any.Bye.