Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

inner me

Seriously I really want to be a really good person, with pure heart but I can't. Sometimes I think that I'm a very awful person. I'm not a good Muslim, daughter, student, teacher, friend, sister, I'm not even a good human being. There's too much darkness in me, sometimes I feel sorry for the person all around me. I really wanna change everything but I'm just not strong enough to change myself. Guess that my heart had been trained well enough for a long time to not have heart, and to think only about myself.

I'm a cynical, dishonest, big-headed, stubborn, hot-tempered person, I just don't know if there's any good personality in me. Conflict with inner self is too tiring, too complicated. I'm sorry to everyone around me, I know my attitude hurts too many people, I'm aware of that. I try to change, to be a much more better person. I don't know if I ever be successful on doing that but I'll keep on trying. Sorry.