Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's May!

My first entry in May. May is here and you know what that means? It means that I'll be 23 soon enough. And I always complaint about being old day by day. I'm just ungrateful, didn't I? Well, I am. There's a lot will be happening in May. My bestie birthday, mother's day, teacher's day...

I'm confused on what to get for her, so we have decided to just ask each other what you really want to have and bought it, no need for surprise since we'll end up having headache.

A lot have been happening lately and I don't know where to start. First of all, I got my new dream baby. A smartphone! Have been thinking bout it, confused between two but I end up choosing galaxy SL. And I love it, it's perfect!




And yes, another issue. 24:7, Malaysia first kpop group. What the heck??? You guys not even fair enough to be one. By showing your body and make a love sign, you can call yourself a kpop group? The koreans gonna kill themselves if they see you guys. Just be a normal band, a Malaysian band. U guys not even Korean for god sake. So, quit it.