Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

RAIN is here, but it's damn HOT!

I have like the most amazing night of my live. My first experience going to concert and it is RAIN concert! I mean like, crazy! I guess people already know how much I love kpop so it is a big thing for me. Main event is the Formula 1, but since we arrived late and so much drama going on, I don't want to remember all that. The most important thing is RAIN is in front of me, like 3meters away from me!

I'm super excited but to tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of Rain, I barely know his songs cause I first know him as an actor in Full house, the sweet drama with the very beautiful Song Hye Kyo (I wish they are really together). But who cares if I don't know all his songs, I still know some and I enjoyed myself. He's an awesome performer. His dance move is awesome, great songs, great everything! I'm being biased, I know.

But really, such a big star like him, performing in this little country, it doesn't feel like he's taking this concert lightly. I can really feel the effort he put in, and I know he give his best that night. Such a down-to-earth star, no wonder he received a lot of love from his fans.



He's hot, no? If u think so, he's ten times hotter in person!
This may sound gedik but sometimes when he sings and look at the crowd, it does feel like he look at me...*melting already*
Ji-hoon oppa, u're daebak!!!


Pardon our blur face, the back is what important!



Imagine what's gonna happen if Big Bang or 2PM come here for concert. I'll faint!